Diving experience 4individuals
Enjoy without any compromise
Your personal diving experience traveling alone
You plan to travel around the Tuscany and want to be part of a small group for a diving experience or just do it for you alone. We are happy to welcome you for this individual diving experience.
- Dive planning at the day of the arrival directly in your hotel
- 3 Days of Diving including boat rides with 2 dives a day
- Light lunch, Snacks and Drinks on the boat
- Daily Pick Up/Drop off service by van or boat (depends on the weather condition and location)
- Rental diving equipment and tanks
- Joined preparation of the equipment
- The joint planning on the day of arrival make sure that we understand your preferences and the level of experience of all attendees
- The planning can of course also be done via a teams session in the weeks ahead the experience
- We plan the days based on the weather condition in a flexible way
- The radius for the pick up service is 5 km around the center of Porto Santo Stefano
- If you do not choose “on privacy” we have a maximum capacity of 6 during your experience
3 days of diving , 2 dives a day
Light lunch, snacks and drinks on the boat
Daily PickUp / DropOff Accommodation ( Radius of 5 KM )
Rental Diving Equipment
Joint preparation equipment
Private Guide Sea Biologist ( per Day )
Airport PickUp/DropOff ( only on request )
Please choose the prefered week and experience in the calendar and send us your request – we will contact you immediately to discuss the details – it is not a binding request !
Story around an individual experience
Read the story of Reinhard
Reinhard works for Melia, a leading German company for medical endoscopic systems. He lives alone and often travels around the world. He love to go diving but is very focused on safety and individual experiences. He owns an open water diver certificate and his last dive was 1 year ago in Egypt where he went out 4 times with a group of 16 people with just 2 instructors. The dives were not really enjoyable and it felt not really save.
Reinhard would love to dive within a smaller group with the same level to his experience. He also want´s to be part of the planning for the week and decided to stay in a comfortable hotel close to the sea.
Reinhard decided to join our team in May for 3 days of diving. He flew in Rome Fumicino on a Monday Morning and decided to use the pick up service from Argentario Scuba Point. Arrived at the hotel the team directly planned with him the 3 days based on the expected weather conditions as well the preferences the other two guests for the next 3 days had.
As the conditions had been almost quiet and easy over the 3 days they were able to dive at the wonderful “Argentarola” close to the headland, “San Francesco head in Giannutri” and “Serrone shoal in Giglio”. On day 2 Reinhard and one other guest decided to book an additional night dive as a private experience.
Beside the time on the sea he enjoyed the luxury hotel to rest and visited the villages of Porto Santo Stefano and Porto Ercole.
With just two other clients, the great choice of different spots and especially the service from the team and the hotel Reinhard was just impressed after this week – It was a very personal and intensive adventure