Diving experience 4friends
a lot to share afterwards
You plan a diving trip with a group of friends or colleagues in the beautiful Tuscany and expect a familiar and safe experience in one of the most exciting diving pearls in the mediterranean sea ? We would be happy to be your partner.
- Dive planning at the day of the arrival directly in your hotel
- 3 Days of Diving including boat rides with 2 dives a day
- Light lunch, Snacks and Drinks on the boat
- Daily Pick Up/Drop off service by van or boat (depends on the weather condition)
- Rental diving equipment and tanks
- Joint preparation of the equipment
- Group experience start at a minimum of 4 person with a maximum of 8 person
- The joint planning on the day of arrival make sure that we understand your preferences and the level of experience of all attendees
- The planning can of course also be done via a teams session in the weeks ahead the experience
- We plan the days based on the weather condition in a flexible way
- The radius for the pick up service is 5 km around the center of Porto Santo Stefano
3 days of diving , 2 dives a day
Light lunch, snacks and drinks on the boat
Daily PickUp / DropOff Accomodation ( Radius of 5 KM )
Rental Diving Equipment
Joint preparation equipment
Additional Attendee ( max. capacity 8 adults )
Additional Nightdive ( price per client )
Private Guide Sea Biologist ( per Day )
Airport PickUp/DropOff ( only on request )
Please choose the prefered week and experience in the calendar and send us your request – we will contact you immediately to discuss the details – it is not a binding request !
A story around this package
Read the story
Judith is from the Netherlands; she is a Doctor in Biology and well experienced diver. Judith met Reinhard by accident in a hotel during a business trip. He told her about his individual experience with the team of Argentario Scuba Point a few month ago, and he mentioned the different packages they offers as well as the great experience he had. She started immediately a research on www.argentarioscubapoint.com and realized that the team also offers special experiences for group of friends, even in October time.
She shared this information with her friends, a group of 4 well experienced divers, and asked them to plan a diving journey in October – In the meantime she get in touch with the Argentario Scuba Point team, asking for an offer. The team immediately scheduled a teams session with her, to plan a customized diving program.
The group found a very comfortable Villa with 5 single rooms, 4 bath rooms, a barbecue area and breathtaking view to the sea. As the villa was 15 minutes away from the village and the diving center, they had the choice to either rent the van from the Argentario Scuba Point Team, or to use the pickup service. They arrived on Monday and left on Friday.
In two days they did 2 dives a day; on the third they went out for taking pictures around the rocks in the shallow water. In addition to the basic offer they booked two night dives. At the first day they did diving around the Headland, at day two they decided to go to Giannutri Island (Marine Park) and they asked to book Marco as a guide. He is a marine biologist and diving instructor, and is able to guide you in a unique way.
During the days of diving the team carried them to all the special spots, including a shoal in the middle of the sea between the Headland and Giglio Island. In the free time the group rented the van from the Argentario Scuba Point team to experience wineries in the countryside, and had great dinners in different restaurants.
It was an unforgettable week with great services and adventures. A special highlight was that the group had the opportunity to dive with privacy.